Last updated: January 20, 2016
RAD Wellness Center operates www.RADWellnessCenter.com
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use or disclosure of Personal Information.
1. EMAIL MARKETING/COMMUNICATIONS POLICY. We, the company, only use CanSpam and ICann compliant email autoresponders and collection methods to collect and retain any information you willingly share. We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information. We, the company, will never knowingly send you information that you did not request, or that will not help you reach your desired goal, based on the initial reason you signed up. You may, at any time, unsubscribe to any list you subscribe to by simply clicking the unsubscribe button in our email correspondence.
2. PRIVATE INFORMATION SHARING POLICY: We, the company, will never knowingly share this information without a signed court order.
4. LOG DATA POLICY: We, the company, like many operators, do use Log Data. Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, what you clicked on, when you paused (Hot Points), and other statistics.
5. ANALYTICS POLICY: We, the company, may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze data we receive.
Additional FACEBOOK ADVERTISING POLICY
- We ENSURE that any ad data collected, received or derived from our Facebook or Instagram ads (“Facebook advertising data”) is only shared with the specific service providers acting on our behalf. We keep all of that information confidential and secure.
- We NEVER us use Facebook advertising data for any purpose (including retargeting, commingling data across multiple advertisers’ campaigns, or allowing piggybacking or redirecting with tags), except on an aggregate and anonymous basis (unless authorized by Facebook) and only to assess the performance and effectiveness of our clients Facebook advertising campaigns.
- We NEVER use Facebook advertising data, including the targeting criteria for your ad, to build, append to, edit, influence, or augment user profiles, including profiles associated with any mobile device identifier or other unique identifier that identifies any particular user, browser, computer or device.
- We NEVER transfer any Facebook advertising data (including anonymous, aggregate, or derived data) to any ad network, ad exchange, data broker or other advertising or monetization related service.
By using this site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Questions? Contact us at +1 (866) 786-3617 or email us at email@example.com